Are you experiencing any of the problems listed below?
- Is my idea different enough?
- Do I need a patent on my idea?
- Is my PPA good enough?
- Will a company steal my idea?
- Do I need a prototype?
- I don’t have the technical background, what should I do?
- Do I need a website?
- Do I need to start a business such as an LLC?
- Should companies sign my NDA?
- Is it safe to submit to companies with only an online submission form?
- Do I need a video with my sell sheet?
- When do I follow-up after submitting my idea? And what do I say?
- Do I send my prototype?
- Do I send my PPA?
- I don’t understand manufacturing?
- How do I determine the one sentence benefit statement?
- How much will this cost me?
- Can someone just design around my PPA?
- I’m not a sales person, what do I do?
- I found patents that are similar to my product will my idea still work?
- I’m no longer motivated to pursue my idea, what now?
- What do I do if my PPA runs out?
- What if no on is interested in my idea?
- What do I do if I found an idea similar to mine?
- How different does my idea need to be to get a patent?
- How do I make sure I get paid the royalties I’m owed?
- I’m not an attorney, how can I negotiate with a company?
- How do I know my idea is worth pursuing?
- I don’t have a lot of time, how can I work on my ideas?
- I’m not a graphic designer. I don’t feel like my presentation will look good.
- What do I do?
- Will a graphic designer or freelancer steal my ideas?
- How do I submit to companies in Canada and UK that have offices in the US?
- How much detail of my idea should I share with interested companies?
At inventRight, we address all of the difficulties and questions inventors have. We will show you how to remove the roadblocks to your inventions success.
Sign up below to get access to this free class.